OUR CODE FOR THE PROTECTIONOF MINORS
As part of our commitment to sustainable development and in general to our people, it is important for us to clarify the ideals of the company both for our clients and for our suppliers and colleagues. Among these ideals is the recognition of the importance of fulfilling and ensuring the fulfillment of human rights and especially of the most vulnerable actors such as children and women.
Therefore, we have made a code of conduct in which we present some important guidelines to take into account based on what is specified by law.
- Frontera travel DOES NOT agree and REJECTS sex tourism, understanding this as: “Those trips organized from the tourism sector or from outside this sector, but using its infrastructure and network, with the priority purpose that the tourist maintain a sexual relationship commercial with residents in the destination of the trip ”, which brings with it“ serious health, social and cultural consequences, especially when the exploitation occurs in unequal age, social and economic ”OMT. And any type of exploitation of minors.
- The entire Frontera travel team will be attentive to any case of commercial sexual exploitation within the facilities and destinations that we manage in order to promptly inform the authorities and company directives.
- Agency employees and our providers are prohibited from being involved in any activity related to the sexual exploitation of children and women.
- The permissiveness of activities related to sex tourism or the violation of rights, will mean the immediate cancellation of any employment relationship and immediate reporting to the relevant authorities.
- Frontera travel and its providers are aware of and will promote knowledge of national laws and the penalties imposed for the sexual abuse of children and women. Through visible templates including information on how to report.
- Frontera travel is committed to supporting their destinations in education on regulations and what must be done to report these activities.
We include this paragraph in all the information we send to our clients:
Frontera / Atallah Travel is committed to complying with article 16 of law 679 of 2001 and law 1098 of childhood and adolescence, therefore, we reject all types of exploitation, pornography, abuse and sex tourism with minors.